This versatile tester can perform tests that easily convert to the most popular hardness scales, including Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers and Shore. The tester is easy to use. Simply load the impact body, place the impact body on your test piece, then push the button to begin testing. The 3810A is designed to test large hard parts. For example, tool steel should be close to 1″ thick of solid material. The 3810A comes with a D impact device, calibration block, cleaning brush, manual and a carrying case.
- Combines fast test speeds coupled with ample memory and output
- Performs tests that easily convert to most popular hardness scales such as Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers and Shore
- State of the art, digital portable hardness tester.
- Designed to test the hardness of large, hard metal parts
- USB Ouput
- Automatic conversions to Rockwell Brinell, Vicker and Shore
- Automatic mean value as well as Min and Max values
- Rechargeable Battery Pack with low power indicator
- Memory capacity (100 groups)
- Optional: impact devices and special support rings